Fat Loss Activation Review – Ryan Faehnle Program Worth Buying?
Most know that eating less and exercising more is not everyone’s ticket for weight loss. While it does work for some people, many other people still struggle with losing stubborn fat despite their best efforts. The author of Fat Loss Activation says that there is a hunger hormone that could be making it impossible for you to lose belly fat. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or woman, and it doesn’t matter what age you are, this hormone can be tamed so that you can get the fat loss results you have been working to get. But, does this little “discovery” and fat loss plan actually work? This review of Fat Loss Activation will cover the ins and outs as well as the positives and negatives to the plan.
What Is The Fat Loss Activation Program?
This is a fitness-focused program that includes information on nutrition and supplementation to help you lose stubborn fat. Inside, you get a fitness training manual that helps you unlock your best body in less than 15 minutes a day, 5 times a week. This is supposed to be the core of the Fat Loss Activation program. It works through 3 phases and lasts 90 days. The program claims to be able to help you transform your body into a fat burning machine.
When I looked there were two bonuses.
- Eat to Activate: This gives you a plan, which isn’t supposed to be restrictive, to help you balance out ghrelin. You will learn principles of nutrition and get a detailed meal plan so that you know what to eat and when for results like burning more fat, feeling full, and eating anything you want.
- Fat Loss Activation Supplement Stacks: Learn which supplements Ryan Faehnle has been using for years and trusts to boost metabolism, increase thyroid output, sleep better, release fat-burning hormones, and more.
Note: when I checked, Ryan was offering the program at a very good discount. I recommend checking the latest price on his actual site here to confirm what it is now.
How Does It Work?
According to Ryan Faehnle, this is an easy-to-follow program that you can use to become stronger, healthier, and leaner in just 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
It first works to balance out Ghrelin, a hormone that tells your body that you need to eat. Usually, if your stomach is empty, ghrelin is produced to send you the signal that you need to eat. But, when too much ghrelin is produced, it becomes almost impossible to ignore the hunger signal that is screaming for you to get something into your body.
There are many things that can influence ghrelin levels. For instance, estrogen levels, sleep habits, body weight, disease, and gender can all play a role in ghrelin levels. However, according to an article on Oxford Academic, food intake is the most important factor in influencing ghrelin level because levels go up and down before and after meals. Which is why starving yourself or eating less food than you need can cause you to binge and overeat.
The bottom line is that a balanced level ghrelin is good for fat loss. And that’s what Fat Loss Activation says it can do – as described in more detail here.
Fat Loss Activation is also supposed to help you activate your muscles and improve workout performance and fat loss. It’s supposed to increase blood flow to the muscle tissue which increases lipolysis and burns more fat. You will need to work out 5 times a week, and the workouts are supposed to be full of short bursts and high energy.
This workout is supposed to be good for people who are new to working out; however, if you want quicker results or you are used to working out, there are ‘powerful intensifier techniques’ included to help you fast-track your journey.
Lastly, the program encourages you to work with your existing habits, not resist them – which usually causes people to go back to their old, unhealthy ways. This is supposed to help make fat loss easier and more sustainable.
- The author is a well-known guy in the fitness industry.
- Only requires 10-15 minutes a day, 5 days a week, and includes following a simple plan.
- Every part of the program is supposed to be based on what works backed by scientific research.
- Works with your existing habits to achieve permanent change.
- Full restriction in your diet is not a part of this program.
- Supposed to work for both females and males.
- If you are increasing your activity and struggling with hunger, this could help.
- If you are someone who is known to be always hungry, despite activity, and have to rely on willpower, this could help.
- Supposed to help you burn more fat naturally through a Fat Loss Activation method.
- Keeps you in a plan for 90 days.
- Comes with a nutritional aspect to the program.
- Includes information about supplements for increased results.
- All information is digital and accessible instantly.
Fat Loss Activation Negative Reviews
- You may not need to completely change your habits, but you will need to focus on moderation which may be hard for some people.
- The workouts are high energy workouts and need to be done 5 times a week. This could be a con for some people.
- You do need a bench, dumbbells, and bands according to Ryan.
Who Is Ryan Faehnle
Ryan Faehnle is known as ‘The Ghrelin Guy’. He understands how hormones play a role in fat loss, and he uses that knowledge to help his clients get the results they want. He is a former coach at the Miami University of Ohio, and, currently, does 1-on-1 coaching with people who are committed to the process and serious about getting results.
Where To Buy & Guarantee
Fat Loss Activation is available for purchase from the official website (click to open in new window). After buying from there, you get instant access to everything, including the bonuses, and you get a 60-day money back guarantee.
Does Fat Loss Activation Really Work?
First, if you are struggling with willpower when it comes to eating, then this may be something that can help. You should be able to tackle the hunger hormone that sabotages your efforts and that you are not restricting foods like many other diets. If you are working out more or just seem to be hungry all of the time, hunger is a response that is hard to ignore because your brain goes into survival mode thinking you are starving and need to eat, so tackling it will definitely help you get things under control.
Also, working out is a big part of this program. You only need to work out about 15 minutes 5 times per week, but Ryan says you can work out more if you want to accelerate your results. The entire program will last 3 months as it moves through 3 different phases. Results should be seen within the first 30 days of the workout, which gives you enough time to decide if the program is working for you. For some people, this commitment may be too much to stick to. But, for others, a well laid out plan like this by someone who has proven themselves may be exactly what they need.
The bottom line is that this program could work to help you lose fat. Despite your age or gender, it’s supposed to give you a fitness and nutrition program to follow that works to burn fat. If you can stick to the program, then there is a good chance you can succeed on it.
Click here to visit Ryan’s website for more information about the program and purchasing.