Anabolic Cooking Review – Are Alain Gonzalez’s Muscle Building Recipes Worth Buying?
Are your efforts to build muscle not giving you the results you want? Could you be eating in a way that’s slowing your metabolism, eating away your muscle, and decreasing your testosterone? That’s what Alain Gonzalez says millions of men are doing right now. In fact, he’s done it himself. He also says that he’s discovered the perfect diet to help you change everything and get ripped in an all-natural and safe way. But, is his secret that good? This review of Anabolic Cooking will take a look at what he’s offering and whether or not it is worth buying and trying.
What Is Anabolic Cooking?
He’s offering a done-for-you cookbook that boosts testosterone and helps with muscle gain efforts. It is supposed to help you create meals that contain the perfect macronutrient ratios for muscle gain.
The cookbook contains over 200 recipes that are apparently fast to make and don’t require you to have a lot of cooking skills. Yet, these recipes taste good, promote muscle growth, and boost your anabolic hormones naturally.
You also get a meal prep aspect that helps you understand how to cook faster. In fact, it says you will be able to spend less than one hour a week cooking, which will give you more time to focus on working out and other important things.
Lastly, you get a supplement cheat sheet that is supposed to contain the only proven supplements you need to take. It should take any confusion or guesswork out of supplements if you want to build muscle fast.
- 5 Minutes Meals: This bonus includes 55 meals that you can put together in 5 minutes. And all the meals use 5 ingredients or less. These meals meet the criteria that Alain says is important for building muscle consistently without increasing fat.
- Anabolic Shakes: This bonus gives you 10 testosterone-boosting shake recipes that are easy and quick to make.
- Master The Grill: This bonus is a recipe book with over 20 recipes that will help you cook on the grill, create delicious food, and maintain your muscle gains.
Please verify price and availability from the “official” website.
How Does It Work?
After Alain started eating anabolic recipes, he experienced positive results within a week. The man who gave him the recipes said that they work because of three science-backed principles.
This allows you to maintain high testosterone levels as you build muscle. It’s not about eating more protein, though. It’s about eating more carbs with the right amount of protein. This is, according to Alain, one of the secrets that most people trying to build muscle don’t know about.
Surpass Your Energy Threshold
This is about eating beyond your energy threshold, which sounds bad, but apparently it’s not when you eat the right food. It’s supposed to help you build serious muscle without gaining fat. But, Alain says that if you do this wrong, you are going to end up gaining fat not muscle.
Balanced Nutrient Circulation
Alain says that common diet myths, such as eating a ton of protein and a low-fat diet, are not helping you build muscle. He says it’s more about balanced nutrient circulation than anything else. It’s about ensuring that you have the right macro-nutrient ratios in your meals, which is what his recipes in the cookbook are supposed to provide for you. When you eat in this way, you don’t have to give up your favorite foods and you are guaranteed to build muscle each day.
Who Is Alain Gonzalez?
Alain’s goal was to compete in a bodybuilding competition, but the diet he was on made him weak and skinny. He was actually losing muscle instead of gaining it. After his competition, he started to eat normally again and quickly gained fat and lost any results he had from his hard work. It wasn’t until he met a French bodybuilder – who had an unconventional way of eating – that he was able to see how his diet was affecting him and what type of diet he should be eating instead. You can see from his pictures that he really did change his body and get ripped, so it’s evident he knows what he’s talking about. His goal is to transform over 1 million people through his diet secrets. Learn more about Alain and his unique muscle building methods here.
- A ton of recipes from grilling to desserts.
- Cookbook uses common ingredients that anyone can find locally, regardless of where you live.
- Step-by-step directions included in the cookbook.
- Learn some cooking techniques for good nutrition and taste.
- Results within one week
- Break past any plateaus or setbacks that you may be having.
- Consistent gains in muscle mass.
- Maintain your physique all year round.
- Eat your favorite foods in a way that helps you gain muscle.
- Teach your friends how to get the gains that they want to get.
- This information will help both men and women gain muscle.
- Feel more confident and in control when it comes to your diet and building muscle.
- Faster recovery between workouts.
- Increase anabolic hormones safely and naturally.
- Increase your energy and stamina.
- All information is digital, so you can access it immediately and from anywhere.
- Alain mentions nothing about being vegetarian or vegan, so if you are on that type of diet, the recipes may not work for you without proper substitution.
- If you don’t cook now, you will need to start cooking. But, he says that you only need to cook for about an hour a week. Moreover, he includes step-by-step instructions as well as tips and techniques to help make cooking easier and more fun.
Where Can You Buy?
As of this review, you can only buy the program from the official Anabolic Cooking website (view website in a new window). This is a digital program, so once you buy it, you get access to all the information quickly.
Even though the entire package of information, including the bonuses, is pretty cheap as of this review, there is still a money-back guarantee.
If you don’t lose fat, boost testosterone, and build muscle, you can get your money back within 60 days of purchase. That gives you plenty of time to try out the recipes and see if there are any muscle gains or other changes that you deem positive. He’s betting that you will.
Is It Worth Buying And Trying?
I know a lot of guys who are eating brown rice, spinach, and protein as a way of complementing their workouts and building muscle. It’s been a well promoted diet for muscle gain. But, Alain says that eating like this can actually decrease your testosterone levels, which will eventually, and suddenly, work against your efforts.
Therefore, learning how to eat in a way that boosts testosterone levels and muscle gain could benefit anyone who is trying to become bigger without adding fat. If you’ve been stuck in your muscle gain, or you just want to educate yourself and have more confidence in your diet and the work you are doing to build muscle, then this information is worth reading and trying. It should teach you how to do what you want to do to your body naturally and safely.
You could probably figure this information out on your own with some research and trial and error… but you’ll end up with a lot more “misses” than “hits” I’m guessing.
If you aren’t sure how to eat for balanced nutrient circulation, anabolic refueling, and surpassing your energy threshold, then this is definitely a product worth considering.
Click here to visit the official website for more information.