Bodyweight Overload Review – Can You Really Gain Muscle With Todd Kuliskis’ Program?
The weight loss industry is booming with numerous products currently being sold to help with body development. One of the more promising products out in the market today is Bodyweight Overload which is basically a muscle-development program. Created by someone who has successfully developed muscles, the system promises to help you grow your abs using only your own body weight.
About the Author
Bodyweight Overload’s creator is Todd Kuliskis who has had firsthand experience with muscle development. In his website, he provides visitors with a before and after image of his body as proof of the effectiveness of the system. Aside from Bodyweight Overload, Todd Kuliskis is also responsible for authoring the Complete Bodyweight System as well as starting the AShotofAdrenaline.net
What is it?
Bodyweight Overload is a program specially designed to tighten and bulk up the muscles. According to the author, this is accomplished using your own body weight – removing any necessity to visit the gym. Of course, the program still requires the use of equipment – but only a chin up bar. Other than that, all your exercises can be done using body weight in your own home.
How it Works?
Bodyweight Overload works by combining the three important aspects of health: diet, target exercises and cardio. The diet offers healthy options that will cut back on your calories but still provide sufficient vitamins and minerals for energy needs.
According to the author, the program can also be used by people who want to lose weight quickly and in a healthy manner. The exercises are mostly muscle development which basically eats up fatty deposits even while at rest, therefore facilitating constant weight loss, even with little cardiovascular exercises.
As already mentioned, all the exercises can be done at home due to the lack of necessary equipment. Chin ups and pull ups are part of the routine, hence the need for a chin up bar – but that’s the only item necessary. The extensive coverage and options of the Bodyweight Overload program means that users can adjust their workout system to meet their specific needs.
Bodyweight Overload Contents
- Bodyweight Overload eBook – containing pages and pages of instructions and explanations for fast and powerful muscle development
- Overload Workout Sheets – allowing you to easily track progress and determine whether you’re doing the right thing
- Meal Plan and Recipe Guide – an extensive array of recipes that will supplement exercises and speed up muscle development
- Full Video Library – visual guide for the workouts, ensuring that each exercise is executed correctly in order to prevent muscle tearing and damage
Total value of each product amounts to $139.6. However, buyers only need to shell out $27 to get the full Bodyweight Overload package.
Consumer Reviews / Testimonials
Reviews for Bodyweight Overload have been quite impressive with many users noting the fast and effective results of the system. One user even commented that his doctor “thought” he was taking steroids due to the rapid effects of muscle development. Of course, this isn’t the case with the Bodyweight Overload system.
A quick visit to the product’s website offers an extensive list of users who are coming back to talk about their satisfaction with the product.
- Program is completely natural and does not advertise the use of unnecessary supplements
- Gain muscle quickly
- Lose weight and improve muscle definition
- Onetime payment, does not require going to the gym
- Affordable and reasonable pricing offered
- The system can be used by both males and females
- Women can use the exercises for toning without getting too bulky
- Electronically delivered quickly and efficiently with zero need for shipment costs
- Even older individuals can make use of the exercise programs, using the customization options to make it more ideal for their body needs
- Multiple payment options
- The system takes hard work and dedication to complete. This is NOT an overnight body development technique
- Extensive information means you’ll have to read through the program before starting
- Completely digital, you can’t buy Bodyweight Overload anywhere else
Where to Buy Bodyweight Overload
You can purchase Bodyweight Overload through the product’s official website. Note that there is no other location to buy this product, both online and through land-based stores. The website offers several purchase options including credit cards and PayPal. Security measures are also in place to keep your private information confidential.
The author has been very generous in offering the 60 day money back guarantee. In his website, he even provides a step-by-step guide on how to request for a full refund if you’re not happy with the product. You can return the Bodyweight Overload system at any time within 60 days of purchase and get a full refund through email.
Is It Any Good?
After considering all the aspects of the program, it’s safe to say that Todd Kuliskis’ system is 100% legitimate. The author is more than qualified to provide body development instructions due to his experience of more than 10 years. Feedback for the system is also impressive and a quick perusal of the program shows that it is anchored in the solid science of physical health. The only drawback is that the program is far from a walk in the park and would be difficult to follow for completely newbies. Still, there’s no question that it works – resulting to a rating of 4 stars out of 5.