Body-Weight Beast Review – Is The Workout By Mike Westerdal Worth Buying?
Bodyweight training has been growing in popularity over the past decade or so, and for good reason. Many of us simply don’t have the time or the desire to spend hours in the gym every week. Plus, with the right bodyweight routine, you can build a total strength in your body that you can’t simply get by lifting weights alone. But does that mean that Mike Westerdal’s Body-Weight BEAST is the program to choose? Let’s take a look…
In this review of Body-Weight Beast we’ll take a look at the overall program as well as the pros and cons so that you can decide for yourself if it seems like a good fit for you.
What Do You Get With Body-Weight BEAST?
This program goes beyond building functional strength, which is what most guys build while lifting. It helps you build the kind of strength called strength-to-weight ratio that helps you move your own bodyweight around with ease. Mike Westerdal says that the key to all-around strength is to build this type of strength, and it’s very important for overall health. In fact, without this all around strength – even if you still have built up functional strength – researchers have discovered that life expectancy can be affected negatively.
With the Body-Weight Beast, you get both manual and videos to help you develop your total strength through bodyweight training. It’s 4 weeks of strength training broken up into two modules at two weeks a piece. In short, all the information you need to make bodyweight training work for you and all the instruction you need is inside.
You also get 3 bonuses as of this Body-Weight Beast review.
Bonus 1: Access to the vault which includes access to the creator of Body-Weight Beast, a private Facebook group, expert coaching calls, and a monthly workout. This access is only good for 14 days, though, as a part of buying the Body-Weight Beast. After that, you will have to pay $47/month if you want to access after that period.
Bonus 2: The Push-Up Beast Challenge, which is a 30-day progression based workout/challenge that will help you become a push-up master. There are videos and an eBook included.
Bonus 3: The Pull-Up Beast Challenge, which is a 30-day workout/challenge meant to help you become a pull-up master. There is also an eBook and videos included with this bonus.
Note: Mike has been offering the full workout program at an EXTREMELY discounted rate… click here to see if it’s still available.
How It Works
This program focuses on building four different types of strength. All of these facets of strength are equally important, not just by themselves, but for the sake of each other. In short, combined they equal true strength and help you experience better gains.
- Explosive strength: Helps you move your body from one point to another.
- Strength endurance: Helps you do strength-required movements for a long period of time.
- Stabilization strength: Provides postural equilibrium and stabilizes muscles for dynamic joint stabilization.
- Relative strength: How strong you are in relation to your bodyweight.
About Mike Westerdal
Mike Westerdal is best known as the founder of Critical Bench. As he was earning his BS from Central CT State University, he played four years of football and then he went on to become a football coach in Europe. After getting his certification in personal training, he started contributing to various iron magazines, including REPS, and publishing articles all over the Internet. He is an amateur power-lifter and currently lives in Clearwater, FL. with his wife.
The Positive Reviews
- Body-Weight Beast claims you will get ripped and shredded in 30 days with no gym equipment.
- Detailed descriptions and video examples so that you know exactly how to perform the exercises.
- Give your body a break from the stress of lifting.
- Beneficial to all ages, sexes, and levels of physical abilities.
- Bodyweight training builds a solid foundation from which to build even further from.
- Bodyweight training packs on the muscle.
- Workout anywhere at any time.
- Strengthen your body, maintain and continue muscle growth, reduce the risk of injury, and give your joints a rest.
- Improve your endurance in any type of physical activity.
- Being able to do bodyweight movements is impressive to others.
- A push-up and pull-up challenge to help you create a stronger body in just 30 days.
- Feel results in the first week and see results in the second.
- Only 30 days to a stronger and sexier you.
- All information is digital, so you get instant access and don’t have to pay any shipping costs.
The Negative Reviews
- Bodyweight training is not easy, and it will take a while to master some of the moves.
- No physical books, etc. of the program as it is all digital/downloadable.
Where To Buy (With Guarantee)
You can buy Body-Weight Beast from Critical Bench on a special page. There you will get access to any discounts – if there are any. And, you will get access to all the information and the bonuses immediately after buying because this product is all digital. You will also be set up with a guarantee.
Even though as of this Body-Weight Beast review, the price was extremely low, Mike is still offering a 60-day money back guarantee with the program. Note: checkout his official website to see if the sale is active (opens in new window).
Does It Work?
If you have hit a plateau or would rather get out of the gym and start training wherever and whenever you want for a while, then Body-Weight Beast is a program that can help you. Created by a well-known expert in muscle gain, this program has the potential to change the way you work out while making you stronger. It has the potential to help you get the results you want.
The bottom line is that Mike Westerdal says that this program can give you a break from lifting while helping you rebuild your body as you get it ready to get back into the gym in the best physical shape you’ve ever been in. It doesn’t just tackle one aspect of strength; it tackles four of them for a truly unique bodyweight training program. If that’s something that you want, then Body-Weight Beast claims to have the information to help you do that.