BellyTrim XP Reviews – The Good and Bad of BioTrust’s CLA Supplement
It can be hard to lose fat. Exercise and nutrition are important, but what about supplements? BioTrust recommends their CLA supplement as the go-to source for fighting stubborn belly fat in particular. But does the CLA supplement actually work? Get both the pros and cons of BellyTrim XP in this review.
What BellyTrim XP Is
This is a supplement that provides you with some beneficial fatty acids in a dosage that your diet cannot provide you with. Conjugated linoleic acid is a fatty acid that can help you fight fat and lose weight, but getting the recommended dosage of it through your diet is pretty much not realistic. The fatty acid comes from ruminant products such as cheese, yogurt, milk, and beef, and in order to consume the amount needed, you would not only be sick, you would also consume so many calories that the benefits of the fatty acid would be drowned out, which is one of the reasons the supplement with “Designer Fats that Support Fat Loss” was created.
About BioTrust Nutrition
BioTrust is a company that can be trusted, just as their name implies. There are many supplement companies out there that are known to be shady and provide inferior products, simply because they can! There is no FDA regulation of what kind of products leave a supplement manufacturer, and many of these companies take advantage of that fact. BioTrust is taking a different approach.
They take a 7-step approach to their supplements.
- To create their formulations, they use a team of people who are experts in their respective field, including chemists, researchers, nutritionists, and medical doctors.
- They only use scientifically-backed ingredients.
- They only use natural ingredients in their supplements.
- They test their ingredients to ensure potency and purity.
- They follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- They test their product’s quality in 3rd party labs for safety and dosage reliability.
- They use the product themselves to ensure that it meets their desired effect.
#1. Conjugated linoleic acid
BellyTrim XP has a blend of conjugated linoleic acid isomers that optimize health by inhibiting the body’s ability to store fat in the belly and supporting an increase in muscle mass. Moreover, the blend helps to increase the amount of calorie burning ability in your muscle cells, which helps muscles use more fat as fuel.
#2. Pomegranate seed oil
This oil has been shown to stop the storage of belly fat, by inhibiting the conversion of fat into fat that is stored as belly fat. And, it can also lower blood sugar levels. Even better, this fat has huge antioxidant and anti-inflammatory proprieties.
This is an extract of black pepper. This can help your body absorb fat-burning nutrients by up to 60%. This means that the last two ingredients will have an easier time getting absorbed and doing the job you want them to do! In fact, you will get 60% more benefits than if you were to just take the above two ingredients alone.
- BioTrust has a forum where you can ask questions and voice concerns, as well as talk to other users.
- Research-proven ingredients that are known to help your body burn off more abdominal fat.
- Reduce the stored fat on your body.
- Optimal results will occur within a short 4 weeks.
- Three different supply amounts to choose from to help you reach your long-term fat loss goals.
- Supplement has undergone a 7-stage research and testing protocol for your benefit.
- Can safely continue use even after you reach your fat loss goals.
- Can combine this supplement with other BioTrust supplements for optimal results.
- Reduce the number of fat cells, as well as their size.
- 100% money-back guarantee within 1 year of purchase.
- Not suitable for vegan or vegetarian diets.
- The cost may be an issue for some; however, compared to other diet methods, this is much less expensive.
Where To Buy
You have to buy the supplement directly from the BioTrust website. You get an option between a 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month supply, and you save money accordingly. They recommend that if you have less than 10 pounds to lose, you only need the 1 month, but if you have about 30 pounds to lose, you may want to invest in the 3-month supply so that you are armed with enough fat-fighting power to help you see the results you want.
When you order, you have the option of paying with most credit cards. There are various shipping methods, and the most expensive method could have your order to you within a day.
When you buy, you also have access to the bonus eBook on fat-fighting smoothies and milkshakes, and you get an order number made that you can refer to if you need to contact support and discuss any product concerns.
Also, this product comes with a 1-year guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with the supplement, you can simply ask for a refund within a year of purchase. I would recommend asking before you get too close to the 1 year mark, as you may miss the cut off if life gets busy, but you should have plenty of time to decide if the supplement helps you lose fat or not, and what you want to do.
Who Is This Supplement Really For?
If you are a vegan or vegetarian, then you will not be able to take these because conjugated linoleic acids are found in beef and dairy products taken from ruminants. Moreover, if you are on medication, it is important to check with your doctor to ensure that it is safe to take a medicinal amount of conjugated linoleic acid. Lastly, if you are a woman who is nursing or pregnant, then it is best to wait until later to try out this supplement.
But, if you are trying to burn off fat, especially from your belly area, then the BellyTrim XP supplement should help you experience faster and better results. Remember, it can be extremely hard to get enough of these fatty acids in your diet, so taking the supplement is the only way you can experience the benefits from them without the calories.
For more information or to buy the supplement, it’s recommended that you visit the actual BioTrust website.