1 Hour Belly Blast Review – Is Dan Long’s Diet System Worth Buying?
Eat whatever you want 3 days a week and still lose weight? That sounds great, right? What if I told you Dan Long’s wife went from 163 pounds to 128 pounds in 6 weeks? And that he went from 244 pounds to 206 pounds in that same amount of time! That sounds unbelievable, right? Right. By those results, this program must be really amazing! But is it really that good? This review of 1 Hour Belly Blast will take a look at what it is and how it claims it can help you lose so much weight in such a short amount of time.
What Is The 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet?
It is a step-by-step plan that helps you understand the strategic sequence of eating what you want, combined with two other meals, 3 times per week. In other words, 3 times a week, you have a chance to spoil yourself with your favorite meal and, for the rest of the week, follow a reasonable plan laid out in the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet. It sounds a lot like eating in moderation to me.
However, you will also get a list of foods that can be used in conjunction with your favorite foods to help you accelerate your weight loss. You will also get a protocol that will help you lose the pounds of fat you want to lose. And, you will get a blueprint on how to fix your metabolism so that you can look and feel young again.
You will also get:
- Custom fat-burning supplementation recommendations.
- A list of foods that melt fat pockets around your butt, thighs, and waist.
- A progress tracker.
- A quick start guide.
- An exercise guide.
- A diet manual.
In addition to the main program, Dan is currently offering some bonuses as well:
- A list of 21 foods that help you shrink belly fat.
- A survival guide for eating out.
- A 2-minute belly flab targeting solution.
Note: When I last checked (while writing this) Dan was offering his program at a very significant discount – click here to see if it is still available.
How The Diet Works
He says that you don’t have to starve yourself on the other days where you are not eating whatever you want. I know that was my first thought when I heard that you could eat whatever you want for 3 days out of the week. I figured he was going to suggest an extremely low-calorie diet for the rest of the days like the 5-2 diet, but that’s not what it’s about. You do need to eat reasonably, though, which just makes sense.
This diet was created thanks to his grandmother. She told him moderation, for the most part, while indulging three times a week and keeping the rest of her meals ‘simple and strategic’, was the eating pattern that had allowed her to live to 92 years old. With that diet plan in mind, he started doing research to figure out how to stop the problems he and his wife were having. He found 3 big secrets that he says are a part of this diet program.
- Diet Induced Thermogenesis
- Nutrient Timing Frequency
He doesn’t disclose exactly how the diet plan works because that would be giving away the whole program, but he does disclose that this has worked for many people despite size and age.
Because he talks about an overfeed hour consistently throughout his sales page, if I were to guess, I would say that you can eat whatever you want during a specific hour that he lays out in the program, hence the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet. That means you can literally eat a feast in that hour if you want, but you likely can’t overeat out of that hour.
The three principles behind the diet, according to him, are:
- Indulge 3 days a week with whatever foods you want.
- Relax 167 out of 168 hours in the week.
- Anti-overwhelming sustainability.
I’m not sure what that last one is, and that could be a good thing. Anything different than the regular terms used in dieting means that different results could be had.
Who Is Dan Long?
This diet was discovered by Dan. He and his wife used it to lose weight fast and get in better health. His wife’s and his health issues were the driving factors behind discovering this method for weight loss, and since his discovery, he has helped numerous other people experience the same fat loss and health promoting results he and his wife experienced.
The Positive Reviews
- Lose weight as fast as possible without starving yourself.
- Eat whatever you want for 3 days a week.
- Dan says his weight loss system is backed by cutting-edge weight loss science.
- He makes it sound like results come quickly.
- Learn to eat in moderation.
- Learn which foods can help accelerate your fat loss results.
- Find out which supplements can help you in your weight loss journey.
- Get a step-by-step plan to help you lose the weight according to his weight loss principles.
- Learn about nutrient timing and how that can help you lose weight.
- Learn when this overfeeding hour is and then take advantage of it!
- This is not going to be extremely easy if you are used to eating whatever you want, whenever you want.
- You cannot eat whatever you want to eat 24/7.
- This ‘overfeed hour’ may not be at a time you are used to eating a lot of food.
Where To Buy The Diet System?
You can go directly to the official website (click to view in new window) and buy from there. You will get immediate access to all downloads promised upon purchase because this is a digital program.
There is a money back guarantee. You have 60 days to try out the program and experience results. If you are not happy you can ask for a full refund.
Does 1 Hour Belly Blast Actually Work?
One of the things I really liked is that he said you will never look at diets the same way again after this program because you won’t have to sacrifice your favorite foods. For many people, that’s a beautiful thing to hear. Too many of us get stuck on the diet hamster wheel for life, and we die still on it. If we can get off it, and find a diet plan that helps us lose weight and keep it off without the stress, starvation, and strain that almost all diets bring, then life becomes so much more rewarding.
In the end, Dan says there is no other diet system like this, so if you are ready to try something completely new where you get to ‘cheat’ 3 days a week and still watch the belly fat fall off, then you need to give 1 Hour Belly Blast a try because there’s nothing else like it on the market. But, beware, you will likely need to practice good eating habits and eat good foods in order to have the weight loss results you want.